Sonntag, 11. Oktober 2009

Keri hilson dissing beyonce and ciara


Keri hilson dissed Beyonce and ciara in the remix of her new song Turning me on
i shot the sheriff down but wait till i shoot these bitches down
now i aint tryin to start no mess
its just something of my chest
that i need to get off
cause u turnin me off
ya vision cluody if u think u the best
you can dance she can sing
but u need to move it to the left
u need to go have some babies
she needs to sit down she fadin
those other bitches aint even worth my time to talk about
been had dollas baby boy,go get ya money up
know u aint the only homie lined up
i aint turning it off,im still turning it off
go ahead and tell these folks how long i´ve been writing your songs
i been putting you on
just check the credits ho
and if u want me u can find me in decateur,ho.
HAHA LMAO BEE AND CIARA NEED TO WATCH OUT CAUSE KERI AINT PLAYING

1 Kommentar: